Deep Dish Mini Pizzas
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 25 mins
+ 1 package Crescent Roll Dough
+ Mini Pepperoni Slices (or slice them yourself from mini pepperoni sticks)
+ Grated Mozzarella Cheese
+ 1 small can of Pizza Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
3) Lay the crescent roll dough on a cookie sheet and cut out 12 circles (for the mini pizzas shown in the photos) or 12 squares (if you want larger pizza muffins).
4) Place the dough at the bottom of each muffin cup. If you cut them into squares, overlap the corners so the top edge is even.
5) Add a layer of cheese, a spoon of pizza sauce to cover the cheese, another layer of cheese and your favourite toppings.
6) Bake at 375F for 15 minutes until the cheese starts to bubble and the crust is golden brown.
7) Let them sit for 5 minutes before pulling the mini pizzas out of the muffin tin.